- Friday, March 23 – 6pm to 10 pm
- Room set up, Meet and Greet, Registration
- Saturday, March 24 – 9 am to 9pm
- Lectures, presentations, goodie bags, buy/sell/trade, lunch AND dinner buffets, meet other collectors, fun giveaways, and more.
- Sunday, March 25 – Optional Private San Francisco Bus Tour
- Golden Gate bridge crossing & lookout, Painted Ladies houses, Fisherman’s Wharf & Cable Car turntable @ Ghirardelli Square, Sutro Tower, Lombard Street-the Crookedist Street in the World…PLUS a stop at the Disney Family Museum!
Registration Cost is $110 for individual/$195 for a couple which includes….
- Attendee Goody Bags
- Amazing Starbucks Collectibles Displays
- Saturday Lunch and Dinner Buffet
- Special Presentations
- Guest Speakers
- Meet other collectors
- Buy, Sell & Trade
- Bus Tour is extra and price TBA
Desire a related product sale or display booth? You may reserve one for an additional $10
Download a Registration Form
- Send completed registration form by mail or email
- Make check or money order in US dollars, payable to: Sue Fox
- Pay online with PayPal Friends & Family to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay using credit card by calling (631) 553-3842
c/o Sue Fox
PO BOX 693
Rodeo, CA 95672
Cancellation Policy: 100% Refunds until March 9, 2018; 75% refund after March 10, 2018
Questions? Call Sue Fox – (631) 553-3842 or Email email@example.com
DoubleTree by Hilton, San Francisco Airport,
835 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010
Please call and make your own reservations.
Please note, your hotel stay is on your own. You can stay anywhere you like, or commute in for the Convention.
Hotel at a Glance
Located near Burlingame and Downtown San Francisco, the DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport is just two miles away from the San Francisco Airport. Guests who are traveling for business will appreciate that the hotel has a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, so getting back and forth to the hotel is a cinch. Also, within the hotel is a full-service business center for copying important documents and faxing client contracts. If you need to meet with a few business associates during your stay, you can take advantage of the 8,400 square feet of meeting space. Leisure guests will love the DoubleTree by Hilton just as much as the business travelers. First, guests are greeted with the hotel chain’s signature chocolate chip cookie when they check-in. It is personal touches like this that make the hotel so attractive. Guests who enjoy working out have several options. There is a fitness room, as well as jogging and walking trails that are adjacent to the hotel. For your dining pleasure, you can make your way to the 37 North Restaurant and Bar. All three daily meals are served here, as well as nightcaps in the evening. If you prefer to eat a meal in your accommodations, you can take advantage of room service.
The DoubleTree Features:
- Chocolate chip cookie upon check-in
- Free airport shuttle service
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
- Fitness facility
- Adjacent jogging and walking trails
- 37 North Restaurant and Bar
- Room service
- Complimentary trolley to Downtown Burlingame
- Pet-friendly guest rooms
- Non-smoking property
- Gift shop
- Business center
- Safe deposit box
- San Francisco Airport (SFO) – 2 miles
- Oakland and San Jose Airports are not far, but lack the convenience